Orange Crush Cupcakes
- 1 box White Cake Mix
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Orange Crush
- 5 tbsp Orange Gelatin Mix
- 1 cup softened Butter
- 3 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tbsp Orange Crush
- 2 tbsp Orange Gelatin Mix
- Preheat oven 350.
- Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- Combine cake mix, egg whites vegetable oil, gelatin mix and orange soda.
- Beat until blended.
- Fill liners 2/3 full and bake 18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Whip butter and gelatin powder until fluffy.
- Gradually add powdered sugar.
- Add orange soda until you reach desired consistency.
- Transfer to piping bag and frost each cupcake.